Mainline Information Systems
Chris Minnis joined Mainline in 2003 and has worked in a number of capacities including Systems Engineer, Services Practice Manager, and currently Enterprise Architect. The majority of Chris’ 20+ year technical career has been focused on the virtualization of X86 workloads for both server and desktop consolidation.
Chris has installed hundreds of VMware environments on a variety of X86 hardware brands and maintains a seat on VMware’s Partner Technical Advisory Board. Chris lives in Nashville, TN.
- How to Defend Against the Ever-Escalating War of Cyber Terrorism?
- Why do I love Zerto? Let Me Count the Ways…
- Network Time Protocol… the Most Common Oversight in a VMware Environment
- Don’t forget Remote Desktop Services… Old School VDI…
- Horizon 7 from VMware – Is it all about Blast Extreme?
- Time for VSAN? VMware’s Virtual SAN Assessment…
- vSphere Optimization… Get Healthy / Stay Healthy
- Red Hat Cloud Suite Makes OpenStack Work for You
- vSphere Fault Tolerance – VMware’s Best Kept Secret?
- Don’t Hate Meraki For Making Cisco Cool…
- KVM! Do I even need VMware Anymore?
- Cisco’s ACI or VMware’s NSX… Which way should I go?