First and foremost, on behalf of our Mainline family, I want to express our concern for you and your family’s wellbeing and safety during this time of global crisis. You have my commitment that we will continue to take all necessary steps to protect the health of our employees and you, our customers, as well as to continue to provide support for your business.
Mainline has taken the following actions to minimize the spread of COVID-19 and deliver the service and support on which our customers depend:
- We have implemented our own Business Continuity plan to assure continuous operation for our clients.
- We will continue to closely monitor the situation and are following guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- We have prohibited travel for non-essential meetings and there is no travel allowed outside of the US.
- We will use our virtual meeting platform solutions to facilitate most of our client and internal meetings.
- Our in-person events have been postponed, in accordance with the CDC.
- In-person meetings will adhere to CDC space and multi-person recommendations.
- Most Mainline employees are remote (home office) workers; We have transitioned most of our headquarters personnel to remote (home) offices.
- We will continuously sterilize and disinfect our environment to minimize our collective exposures.
- We have implemented the continuous hand washing protocol as described by CDC.
- Escalation procedures have been established for any service disruption to our customers.
Even in these trying times, we remain focused on our customers’ success and we are committed to providing the support and solutions our customers need to progress. For assistance, please contact us on the web or phone, or feel free to reach out to me or to your Account Executive directly.
Thank you for your continued partnership.
President and CEO
Mainline Information Systems