Vice President, Services
Mainline Information Systems
Jeff Dobbelaere has been with Mainline since 2004, and has an extensive Linux and IBM Power Systems background. Jeff has working experience and knowledge architecting complex systems, designing and implementing virtualization solutions, and performing services engagements for businesses of all sizes and industries. Jeff’s specialties include IBM BladeCenter integration, mid-range storage, complex VMware installations and architectures, and Linux systems administration. He has also been a contributing author to IBM’s eServer Magazine.
Jeff earned his B.S. in Computer Science at the University of Notre Dame and his M.S. in Computer Science at the College of William & Mary. Jeff is an avid cyclist, racking up 5000-6000 miles per year. Jeff lives in Austin, Texas, with his wife and two kids.
- API Management with CA
- API MANAGEMENT – Introduction
- Enterprise Integration Strategy and Roadmap
- VersaStack 2.0 – A closer look at what 2017 brings
- Nutanix Acropolis – Time to pay attention
- VMware and Amazon – SDDC of the future
- Juniper – Putting the Security in SDSN
- Networking Segmentation in a computing and storage environment.
- Thoughts on Software Defined Wide Area Networks – SD-WAN is the New MPLS
- Mainline is Tops with 10 iEAi Certified Architects